Like this post?
I am excited to announce my new home study course on lucid dreaming- The Two Week Lucid Dreamer. It is an accelerated course targeted for lucid dreaming beginners who are looking for the fast-track to dreaming consciously. The course is available on The Two Week Lucid Dreamer website.
What is lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is being aware you are dreaming while dreaming. For first-time lucid dreamers, this usually happens due to a strange occurrence in the dream, such as flying or seeing a strange creature appear. Some first-time lucid dreamers are able to stay in this dream for a while, but many become disturbed and wake up from the dream.
If you are in a lucid dream, you will usually have some power over your dream- anything from being able to fly or making an object or room appear behind a door or inside a pocket, right up to being able to change into animals and manipulate your dream world. It is like being a director of your own movie. Through dream research, lucid dreams have been scientifically proven to exist.
Why did I create the course?
I have been researching and experimenting with lucid dreaming for the last decade. But I was no natural lucid dreamer. For most of those years, I was only able to have lucid dreams sporadically. It wasn’t until this past year that I perfected my own techniques for consistent lucid dreaming. I read countless books/eBooks on lucid dreaming, dream interpretation, and sleep. I tested many induction techniques and over a dozen dream supplements as well.
What did I find out? Lucid dreaming isn’t rocket science. There are proven techniques out there that anyone can put to use. I use these techniques to have lucid dreams whenever I want, almost every night. This has significantly improved my waking life.
What does the course include?
- The Two Week Lucid Dreamer eBook- step by step instructions on how to dream consciously in two weeks
- Lucid Dreaming Beginner MP3 with isochronic tones (Binaural Beats) for lucid dream induction
- This is the latest technology in Brainwave Entrainment
- Bonus: Advanced Lucid Dreaming Techniques- weeks 3 and 4 include advanced techniques for lucid dreaming
- Bonus: Lucid Dreaming Advanced MP3 with isochronic tones (Binaural Beats) for lucid dream induction
- Bonus: Lucid Dreaming Cheat Sheet- keep this near your bed to review before you go to sleep
What can you expect after taking the course?
After you’ve read the manual, followed the daily exercises, listened to the MP3, used the cheat sheet, and followed the techniques persistently, soon enough you will:
- Have your first lucid dream. This is an important first step in learning to have lucid dreams on a consistent basis. You will likely be filled with excitement for several days after this, and want to have more lucid dreams.
- Begin having lucid dreams more frequently. People usually report having lucid dreams 10-15 times per month at this stage.
- Be able to have a lucid dream whenever you want. At this stage, you will be able to tell yourself the night before that you would like to have a lucid dream. And you will have a lucid dream that night, consistently.
The course is available on The Two Week Lucid Dreamer website.
Own a Blog or Website? Make Cash By Joining The Two Week Lucid Dreamer Affiliate Program
If you own a blog or website and want to promote The Two Week Lucid Dreamer for cash, then join the Affiliate Program today.
Here are the affiliate program highlights:
- Earn 50% commission on every sale
- Commissions paid securely via PayPal
- Cookies last for six months
- Versatile range of banners
- Marketing tips provide you with the easiest ways to sell The Two Week Lucid Dreamer to your readers
This post is part of the Dream Evolver Series
Popularity: 1% [?]